Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I love Halloween. I think it is fun to dress up and be someone or something else for a day. Unfortunately, I haven't really dressed up or gone out anywhere fun for a long time now! :(

My fiance is not into dressing up or Halloween. That is definitely something I wish I could cure him of. Anyway...at least last year I dressed up and went to work as a dead person, with a nice big cut down my face.

This year I am not doing anything....so sad!

Anyway....on to something good.

I actually have a new found friend that is now following my sad little blog. Her name is June and she herself has a wonderful blog. http://juneshindesigns.blogspot.com/.

She also makes beautiful and sells it on her etsy site. I encourage you to go check it out and buy yourself something nice!
www.juneshin.etsy.com

Thanks for following me, June!

Well, lets see....I went and voted yesterday. I wanted to go ahead and get it out of the way. And, I got lucky somehow. I only waited in line for about 45 minutes! I thought that was pretty awesome. I have heard some people are waiting in lines up to 6 hours long!

I am struggling at the moment with my graphic design stuff. I really need to work on my skills. Or, really, I just need to get some skills. I really need to practice. And, I am having a hard time motivating myself. I should be practicing now and here I am blogging.

Well.....I think I will do more practicing - I need it.

Happy Halloween all!!

1 comment:

June Shin said...

Catching up on my blog reading and I just noticed this. Thanks for the link!