Monday, October 20, 2008

Random thoughts

It has been a few days since I have been able to blog. Sometimes life just gets in the way! I did want to spend a little time on my blog today though - although I don't think anyone is even reading my blog yet - hopefully someone will come soon!

So, while I am waiting on the HVAC repair guy - here are some of my random thoughts! Enjoy!

* Being laid off from work sucks. Well, let me rephrase that - having to look for a new job sucks. Actually being at home and having time to spend on my new hobby business E Land Designs is great. I just hope I get some productive things done. Check out my etsy site at www.elanddesigns.etsy.com

* I am so unbelievably excited that my Cowboys are ranked #7 - I can't get over it! Now...if we can just get a win Saturday against Texas, then all will be right with the world! Go Pokes! I know you can do it!!

* Learning all the ends and outs of running an online business is daunting! But, hey, I am trying!

* Also getting really excited about getting my Graphic Design for Print certification from Emory University. I will be taking my second class next Monday. Sometime early next year I should have my certification. Watch out graphic design world - here I come!!

* Although I usually like Fall - I am still really longing for a nice beach somewhere. Paul and I hit Panama City back in July and it rained the entire time! I got jipped!

* Speaking and thinking of OSU and Stillwater - I really, REALLY want me some cheese fries from Joes. Here is a great article that Paul found and sent me a few days ago:
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/2008-10-15-eskimo-joes_N.htm

* Just wanted to take a moment and say how thankful I am for my health, my fiance, my family, and my friends. I am blessed more than I probably even realize. God is good!

Ok - that is about all I have time for today. The HVAC guy(s) should be here shortly. Gonna keep my fingers crossed that we will have heat again soon and that it won't cost us an arm and a leg!

Until next time!

No comments: