Friday, October 24, 2008

Rainy Friday

So, I am not as good at keeping up with this blog as I should be. I blogged on Monday and now it is Friday.

Well....this blog is basically for myself anyway...no one else seems to be reading it and that's ok!

Just went and dropped off some paperwork for a temp agency that has a job that could actually be cool for me. It is a marketing/graphic design position here in Peachtree City. It is a small office and I would get to run the whole show in terms of marketing and design. (At least it sounds that way). So, that could be cool!

I take my InDesign intermediate class next week. Actually it is Monday and Wednesday to be exact. I am looking forward to it. I have my new iMac and I am enrolled in the certification program for graphic design offered through Emory University. Now, the last thing I waiting on is my Adobe Creative Suite 4. I should have that in the next few weeks. Then, I will really be good to go! After 5 more classes, I will have my certification. Then, I hope to either find a really cool job as a graphic designer somewhere or maybe just find enough jobs here and there that I can be a contract player. Then, I could just work at home. That would be cool!

Man, it is already noon. How did that happen?

I started reading "The Mystery of Edwin Drood" and it is cool so far. Of course, it is Dickens, so what else would you expect? This is the last novel he wrote - well...he actually didn't finish it. Unfortunately, he died before he could finish it. Needless to say, this has caused a flurry of people to try and figure out how the ending of the story goes. Or, what they thought Dickens had in mind. I have to say it sucks that he didn't get to finish it. I would really like to know what he wanted to do with it.

Anyway....seeing as I have already missed half of the day, I have some things I need to do around the house.

Have a great weekend everyone.

P.S. - Please Dear Lord, let my Cowboys win tomorrow against Texas.
Go Pokes!!

No comments: